for the Website www.frilich.de operated by
Frilich GmbH (hereinafter: „Frilich“ or „company“)
www.frilich.de (hereinafter “Website”)
CEO: Stefan Gömmer, Michael Gömmer
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Giessen
Commercial Register Number: HRB 1420
VAT-ID-No. DE 112 608 364
as well as for other websites operated by the company.
Personal data is only collected to the technically necessary extent to process your order or to keep you updated on news if you subscribed to our newsletter. Under no circumstance will the data be sold or handed to third parties outside the client-provider-relationship for any other reason. This relationship comprises handing out your data to subcontractors as far as this is necessary to provide our service to you.
The subsequent declaration provides an overview about how this protection is ensured, which kind of data and for which purpose data are collected when using the website, and which data and for which purpose data are made available to third parties (specifically members and contracting parties).
§ 1 Collection and processing of your data
(1) You can visit our website without giving personal information. Here, we only store access data within so-called Server Log Files. These are data which are provided by your browser and are not related to you as an individual, such as:
- type and version of the browser
- operating system used
- referrer URL (the site visited before)
- hostname of the computer (IP address)
- time of server inquiry
We cannot allocate these data to individual users. These data are not connected with other data sources. Additionally, the data are deleted after statistical evaluation.
(2) If you register as a customer, sign up for our newsletter or buy products from our website, personal data is collected. You will find detailed information about the kind and extent of the data collection on each respective site. Without your separate consent, we exclusively use your data to handle the contractual relationship with you as a user of our website.
(3) Your data is processed on servers located in Germany and, therefore, in the framework of the EU data protection level.
(4) We further use your data for statistical analysis. This includes saving IP-addresses to Log-Files. Those files are deleted once they become unnecessary. A connection from this data to a specific person is not possible.
On our websites plug-ins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated. You recognise these plug-ins by the Facebook-logo or the Like-Button on our site. For an overview of Facebook plug-ins, please see here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you visit our websites, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established by this plug-in. By that Facebook receives information that you have visited our websites with your IP-address. If you click the Facebook-Like-button while you are logged on to your Facebook account you may link the contents of our websites to your Facebook account. Thereby Facebook can associate your visit of our websites to your Facebook account.
If you do not wish that Facebook associates your visit of our websites to your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
This website from time to time uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called"cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to analyse your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to and stored at a Google server in the U.S.A. If the IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP-address will be shortend priory within the member states of the European Union or other contractual states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases your complete IP-address will be transmitted to a server in the U.S.A. and shortened there. Commissioned by the operators of this website,
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide other services related to website and internet activities. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website. Further, you may prevent the collection of data generated by cookies and related to the use of this websites by downloading and installing the the plug-in under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website from time to time uses Google AdSense, a Google Inc. service to embed commercial information. Google Adsense uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to analyse the use of the website. Further, Google AdSense uses so-called web beacons(invisable images). These web beacons help to process information, such as visitor traffic on this website.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to and stored at a Google server in the U.S.A. Google may also transfer this information to their contractual partners. However, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data stored at Google's.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website.
By using this website you agree to the processing of the collected information by Google, according to the above mentioned purpose.
Collection and transmission of Information:
By using the Google +1 button you may publish information worldwide. Via the Google +1 button you and other users receive personal-related contents from Google and our partners. Google stores the information that you have voted +1 for contents as well as information about the website that you were visiting as you clicked the +1 button. Your +1 votes may be published or displayed as notices together with your profile name and your picture at Google services, such as search results, your Google profile or at other places on websites.
Google records information about your +1 acitvities in order to improve the Google sevices for you and others. To be able to use the Google +1 button you need a globally visible, public Google profile which must contain at least the user name chosen for this profile. This name will be used for all Google services. In some cases this name may be replaced by another name which you used when sharing contents via your Google account. The ID of your Google account can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or possess any other information identifying you.
Use of collected information:
Besides the above mentioned designated purposes, the details provided by you are treated according to current Google data protection regulations. Google may publish summarised statistics about +1 activities of users or pass those statistics on to users and contractual partners like publishers, advertisers or linked websites, respectively.
On our websites functions of the service Youtube.de/Youtube.com may be available from time to time. This service is provided by Google Inc. – through the Youtube, LLC, Cherry Ave., USA. If you use a website with such plugins, a connection tot he Youtube-servers is established. By this means the Youtube-Servers get the information you visited our website. If you are logged in at YouTube at that time, Youtube will automatically assign these information to you personal User-account. In case of using this plugin, those activities are asssigned to your account. If you want to avert htis, you will have to log out from Youtube before using the plugin. Information to usage and collection of the data via Youtube or Google you find on www.youtube.com
§ 2 Use and transfer of your data
(1) We only use the data given within the scope of our website and to the respective purpose intended by the date. This comprises using your data for communication with you and to fulfil our contract.
(2) If we transfer data to subcontractors, this transfer will be processed in compliance with the present Policy, as well as with the statutory provisions and only to fulfil our contractual obligations.
(3) If you provide bank or credit card data you agree that we use this data to process your payment.
(4) In case your data is transferred to other companies, e.g. to database developers or service providers, these companies may only use your data to complete the contractual relationship between you and us.
(5) If you declare your consent, we may deliver you information on our products and new offers as long as you don´t withdraw your consent. Please also view § 5 of this Policy.
(6) Data other than the data you provided for publication, especially such data you provided for processing your order internally (such as your email-address), are only transferred to third parties upon a respective legal obligation or in order to observe legitimate interest.
(7) Due to legal regulations it can be the case that we are obliged to store your data after the termination of your membership. Such storage exceeding your membership will always be carried out to the extent necessary and under consideration of the legal clauses.
(2) The cookies we use are deleted as soon as you end your browser-session (so-called session-ID cookies). A new cookie will be generated upon your next visit.
(3) Our partner companies are not at allowed to collect, process or use personal data from our website via cookies.
(4) You can set your browser to always inform you about established cookies, to decide case by case if you accept the cookies or to generally not accept cookies. In case you generally do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website might be limited. Please see your browser operations manual or contact the manufacturer of the browser to learn the configurations necessary to handle cookies on your computer.
§ 4 Data security
We secure our website and all other systems against loss, destruction, access, editing or forwarding your data through unauthorized persons by high quality technological and organisational means. Access to your client-account is only enabled after entering your personal password.
§ 5 Declared consents
(1) If you use our contact-form, you declare your consent in order for us to use this data to contact you. We will delete any such data within 6 months, if no further business relationship was established.
(2) When ordering products or sending inquiries you declare your consent to the use of your data in this regard, i.e. contacting you or processing orders.
§ 6 Right of disclosure of data
According to the Federal Data Protection Act of Germany, you are entitled to the right of gratuitous disclosure of your saved data and the right to correction, barring, or deletion of these data. To do so, please ask our contact person for data protection named in § 7 of this declaration. We have to point out that we only collect such personal or data traffic that was originally provided by you within the scope of using our website.
§ 7 Contact person for data protection
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of our personal data; if you request disclosure, correction, barring or deletion of data; or if you would like to revoke any acceptance, please contact us using one of your contact-addresses.